Las Vegas is a beautiful city. Home to some of the best hotels in the world. Vegas is the place to enjoy a life of luxury, comfort and entertainment.
The LINQ Hotel and Casino is easily one of the biggest and most famous hotels in Las Vegas with thousands of positive reviews online. But what makes the LINQ stand out from the rest of Vegas hotels? Why should you spend your getaway weekend tucked in this resort as opposed to anywhere else? Let see why.
For starters, the LINQ is located in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip (home to some of the largest hotels and casinos in the world). It is a few minutes walk away from Harrah’s Las Vegas Monorail station and right next to an entertainment & shopping center. It is the perfect location for every activity you want to do on your trip from shopping to light gambling to dancing.
There is no shortage of things to do at the LINQ Hotel and Casino and you will hardly have a dull moment.
- Do you want to party like a college quarterback? The LINQ’s 21 and over pool regularly throws pool parties with the best of DJ’s, food, cocktails and games like beer pong.
- Perhaps you are looking for a beautiful location to tie the knot? The Silver Sky Chapel Hotel at the LINQ hotel and casino is the best place for your Las Vegas wedding.
- Other entertaining activities include a tattoo club, a car museum, several cocktail bars and a golf course.
- But the standout attraction at the LINQ is the 550 feet tall High Roller Ferris wheel.
At the LINQ hotel and casino, you have your choice of hotel rooms, big or small, simple or elegant, Strip or mountain views.
- The Deluxe King rooms are 250-350 square feet rooms with a single king bed, flat screen TV, modern furnishings and more.
- The Bunk Bed Deluxe is the perfect room for the entire family with two queen bed and one bunk bed for the kids.
- The Deluxe Poolside Cabana is the choice for those with the means. The 300 square foot room comes with its private patio and direct access to the pool with a pool bar. Bask in the bright sun or take a rain shower and rest in the comfy king sized bed.
A variety of delicious meals is abundant at the LINQ hotel and casino.
- Start with a taste of cuisines from celebrity chef Guy Fieri at his Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar which offers some of the best traditional meals with an interesting twist.
- Enjoy Mexican food in a party atmosphere at Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar or take a break with a cup of coffee and a light snack at Nook Express.
Some of the amenities you will find at the LINQ include paid Wi-Fi, free parking, free breakfast, seasonal outdoor pools, hot tub, spa, fitness center and more.
Enjoy Sin City in the comfort of one of the most fabulous resorts and casino, the LINQ.